[Scummvm-devel] Java port of SCUMM

VGDB vgdb at consolemul.com
Fri Feb 20 01:22:02 CET 2004

Hi Andreas,

I have to put quite some work to accomplish this since there is a lot of
code to rewrite.
But the result worths the efforts.

I am currently working on the game intro of BASS.
I already have the three first screens showing up as well as the first
animation working.
As you see, I am progressing nicely.
Here is the current work-in-progress: http://vgdb.consolemul.com/wip.jpg

I have not yet released any code but if you are interested, I can send it to
you.
If you are willing to help, why not?

Regards,
Gollum