[Scummvm-devel] Survey: Motivations to Contribute

Ralph Spitzer a9501467 at unet.univie.ac.at
Sun Jan 11 01:12:00 CET 2004

Hi all!

I'm doing a research project on the motives of F/OSS developers. This survey
follows a somewhat different approach than some earlier studies and tries to
incorporate concepts of social psychology to better understand the internal
motivation of developers.

The questionnaire consists of 44 questions which should be scored on a scale
from 1 to 7. According to test runs, completion of the questionnaire should
take about 6 minutes. No registration required.

The questionnaire and more information about the survey can be found here:

*** http://foss-survey.at.tf ***

The survey will be online until the end of January. I hope to have the results
online by mid February. If you want to be notified, please enter
your email address in the appropriate box.

If you have questions or comments about this survey, please CC me or email me
directly, because I won't be able to follow all the lists/forums.

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

ralph