[Scummvm-devel] Ports, testing, and 0.6.0

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Tue Jan 20 03:32:00 CET 2004

Can I have a status update from all the porters on when they are ready
for 0.6.0 so we can branch, and also an update of which engines work
(and with or without mpeg2 in case of BS1/BS2) with which each port?

If any ports are able to play the mpegs but unable to use Vorbis, please
also let me know so we can implement MAD playback.

Marcus, did you ever work out why midiemu fails under DC (thus stopping
Sam and Max from working)?

Also has anybody completed any games recently, and when? I've tested BS2
which seems fine so far, and will try to do DOTT tommorow.

Cheers all,
	Ender