[Scummvm-devel] Call for help on screenhots

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com
Sat Aug 13 02:55:21 CEST 2005

I noticed there are a lot of new screenshots, which is nice. There are some
oddities, though, which I don't have the time to fix at the moment:

* Images 34-39, 41, 54-61, 70, 72, 84: Thumbnails do not match captions and
  large pictures.
* Images 42 and 43 appear to be the same.
* Images 82 and 83 appear to be the same.
* Images 85, 99-100: Thumbnails are missing.

I've only done a quick looking through, so I probably missed several. The
image gallery ends at picture 101, though, so perhaps it's not yet in sync
with CVS?

Torbjörn