[Scummvm-devel] A roadmap for the future?

Jurgen Braam g.j.m.braam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:26:45 CET 2005

Fingolfin & I have been talking about autodetecting: I will be releasing a
patch in the future to add game autodetecting to the main codebase, together
with temporary targets (like when you insert a CD, or other temporary media)

This also includes a message on first ScummVM startup asking you to scan
your drives for you.

Regards,
SumthinWicked