[Scummvm-devel] Screenshots on our website?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 5 08:31:32 CET 2005

Am 05.03.2005 um 15:33 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> Hi all,
>
> just today on #scummvm it was briefly mentioned some inconsistency on
> screenshots we have presented on our site.

Yes, this is a known "issue", and is in fact in our TODO list. To quote
it:

<quote>
* Redo the screenshots. Mostly this means adding more (and maybe
removing or
   replacing a few). What I have in mind are that we follow these
guidelines
   (which aren't set in stone nor laws, just guidelines :-)
   - For each unique game, provide 2-3 screenshots
   - Have at least one shot for each major variant of a game (with major
variant
     I mean visibly distinct versions, like Zak V1 vs. V2 vs. FM-TOWNS;
or
     Monkey Island EGA vs VGA vs CD).
   If I am counting right, that should place us at about
2*(18+2+1+1+1)=46
   screenshots, compared to the current 32 (and more if we start adding
HE
   games).
</quote>

Bye,