[Scummvm-devel] MD5 for Woodruff

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Tue May 17 15:17:02 CEST 2005

Hi wizards,

first thanks for ScummVM, i can play my fav adventures on my shiny new AmigaOne.
Wow, you are simply the best...

Now for the buisness ;-)

I cannot access nor build a latest cvs-version of ScummVM, so i don't know if it
is
already supported yet or not, but i checked the MD5 of my Woodruff CD (It says
Windows installation - but it could easily be DOS, too) and noone of the ones
reachable via "cvs-browsing" reveals a match, so here goes my MD5 for my
Woodruff-CD.

654b1f325ae2696f5d8e9e706bdd596c  INTRO.STK
5d1d919384854d952266638a3e25eedb  WOODRUFF.ITK

This is what's in the VERSION. file:

The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble
Version: 1.0

If you need the MD5 of other files, please let me know

You are the best

Thanks a lot

Ciao

Hubert