[Scummvm-devel] SF.net quota: Myth and fact

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue Nov 1 08:45:04 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 14:35, Max Horn wrote:
[...]
> We do not have such a quota! We can host there 10 GB, if we need to.
> The problem is another: Normally SF.net only offers to host source
> code and executable, but *not* content. Content is OK as long as it
> isn't too much. If one needs to store content, one can request that
> an exception is made. In the case of BASS, we did that.

Speaking of quotas...

I'm currently hosting a whole selection of SCUMM and Simon demos:

http://www.cowlark.com/scumm.html

While I'm quite happy to let them stay there, if you're going to start putting
content on the SF servers it'd probably be a good idea to put copies of the
demos there as well for consistency's sake.

Also I suspect people may have forgotten I had 'em.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "I must have spent at least ten minutes out of my
+- www.cowlark.com --+ rasfw