[Scummvm-devel] New website

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Nov 16 04:16:04 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:13:35 +0100
<Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com> wrote:

> I guess pngcrush might shave them down a bit further. At least, I
> think that happened with the screenshots I made with The Gimp. I've
> never tried it myself.
All .pngs on the site, screenshots included were optipng'ed and
advpng'ed after that which gives best results. So no size gain with
current data could be possible. I'll try to play with it when I'll get
some time, but my main concern is quality, if something will stand out
from the whole site, then it will not be acceptable.

Eugene