[Scummvm-devel] Release status. Oct 16th

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Oct 15 21:40:31 CEST 2005

Hi, the team.

Well, one show stopper has gone. Just two are left and one of them
deals with Italian version of the game, so its priority probably will
be lowered too. We're in a pretty good shape already.

Let me remind you that tomorrow, i.e. at Monday, release-0-7-0 branch
will be created. After that porters will have a week to do final fixes
of their ports and other devs could continue on bugs squashing, CVS
HEAD will be unfrozen.

I haven't heard about Morphos port and PS2 one. Any news on these?

Marcus is actively working on shaping up DC port.

Show stopper bugs
-----------------
#1326833 ITE: Missing copy protection
#1248622 MI2 (CD): game crashes when trying to scroll up inventory

Nice to have fixed bugs
-----------------------
#1298180 ALL: ScummVM does not compile on Mac with MT-32 emu disabled
#1296826 COMI: No time to click while Banjo duel
#1276592 PSP: Save Game Issues
#1252606 ZAK: crash when trying to fly back to SF
#1221549 MT32emu: doesn't compile under gcc 3.4.2 / i386

Ports status
------------
WinCE: partially ok
  the old codebase + gob & saga engines seem to work with minor GUI
  issues due to the overlay code change

PalmOS: some problems
  sky, simon, queen: ok
  scumm has global data problem
  gob is not tested yet
  BS1 is too slow (will not be included)
  BS2 is not aligment safe  and cannot be ported (will not be included)
  saga is too slow in 68k mode (will not be included)

DC: in progress

PSP: ok
  The PSP port is pretty much good to go

EPOC: Some problems
   UIQ: ok
   S60: soundhandling causes problems at times
   S80: ok
   S90: Not tested on actual hardware

GP32: not ready, will not be included

MorphOS: unknown