[Scummvm-devel] New Forums

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Oct 16 21:11:39 CEST 2005

At the moment I'm trying to avoid installing apache-ssl due to a
shortage of memory on the box. My provider is mass-moving people over to
servers with more memory, but I'm quite a way down the queue.

Once that happens, I'll certainly be adding SSL versions of these sites.
Right now, I'd prefer not to add the extra load and watch mysql crash
flat on its feet :)

 - Ender

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>