[Scummvm-devel] DXA file format for videos

Gregory Montoir cyx at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 25 04:25:05 CEST 2006

Travis Howell wrote:

> So I think it would be a good idea to use the DXA file format for video
> playback in all games supported by ScummVM.  The DXA file format would

As a prerequisite, it might good to know what epic-interactive/rune-soft
think of this idea (that's more or less part of their technology,
afterall).

I don't think the .DXA file format has been re-used since Feeble Files
and Software Tycoon ; but still, it would be best to have some kind of
authorization.

Gregory