[Scummvm-devel] Some musings on a more module backend system...

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Apr 30 14:37:07 CEST 2006

... can be found here: <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/
Modular_Backends>

Feel free to improve it, add your thoughts to the Discussion page,
etc.. I am interested in feedback from porters and everybody else
who's interested. Tell me why it's bad, tell me why it's good, etc.

And let me stress that I really don't want to add bloat with this
effort if I can help it in any way. Some of the things (Timer,
Savegame system) in fact will only require tiny changes. And we can
also go for half-way implementations and only realize some of the
things I suggest there, depending on our needs.