[Scummvm-devel] Build of ScummVM 0.8.2 on Solaris 10 x86

Laurent Blume laurent.blume at onera.fr
Tue Feb 7 10:34:07 CET 2006

Hello,

I hope this post will fit here, I'm not a big fan of web fora, and would
rather avoid them (if possible). If I'm wrong, please tell me to go there!

I only wanted to tell you that I've build successfully ScummVM 0.8.2 on
Solaris 10 x86, both in 32 bit and in 64 bit.

I only had to do a very small modification of the code, there are a few
variable name collisions on that platform.
I also build the few necessary libraries.

This version is untested yet, but 0.8.1 (and some previous versions I
built) worked nicely.

Would you be interested in the binary?

And of course, many thanks for all your great work!

Laurent