[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.8.1

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Jan 12 18:49:01 CET 2006

Hi gang again,

it was raised several times, and there are some important hotfixes in
0.8.0 branch. So I'd like to initiate 0.8.1 preparations. So what do
you think?

The question is, should I go through the list of bugs and see if we
have something critical?

Also there are several questions:

  - PalmOS port. Zodiac release is ready, ARM release seems to be at
     final testing stages. Is it ready?

  - We still lack nero images for DC port. Will it be possible to have
     those for 0.8.1?

  - There were several struggles with WinCE port, particularly with key
      mappings. Could those be resolved?

  - Is GP32 port ready enough for official release?

If everything will be smooth, I'd like to release in a week or two,
depends on our readiness.

What do you think?

Eugene