[Scummvm-devel] Subversion is here!

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jan 18 16:13:01 CET 2006

Yo folks,

thanks to Marcus for giving some nice hints on how to "merge"
repositories....

The question now is: Is there somebody out there who is willing to do
that job? If yes, please tell me and also tell us a rough time frame.
Otherwise, I still would like to go for a move during the coming
weekend -- considering that no objections have been voiced yet (well,
Jonathan you had some questions, which were answered, since you
haven't said anything anymore, I have to assume that means you're
satisfied now?).

Bye,