[Scummvm-devel] ATTN Porters: 12 hours to barnching

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Fri Jan 27 03:53:06 CET 2006

Hi Team, and especially porters.

In about 12 hours I will branch 0.8.1. So if you have some code to
commit to your port, hurry up. Please, do not commit fresh and
untested code.

Please, keep in mind, that you should build from provided source
tarball, i.e. no special patches should be applied to your port before
compilation. I.e. users should be able to fetch our official tarball
and build any official port from it. That means that if you have some
fixes to commit, hurry up.

Eugene