[Scummvm-devel] AmigaOS packager email?

David Weinehall tao at debian.org
Tue Mar 7 12:57:04 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:45:20PM +0100, Max Horn wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> can somebody give me the email address of our AmigaOS package, and/or
> point him to <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
> func=detail&atid=418820&aid=1442282&group_id=37116> ?
>

> We really should keep information like that in a central location,
> it's *very* annoying if one needs to contact a packager right now,
> unless you happen to have him in your address book already :-/
>
> Maybe we can simply add an email address field to tools/credits.pl.
> Of course with spam protection. I.e. we would neither store
> user at domain directly in credits.pl, nor would we ever generate the
> address like that (either we simply never write it out, or we write
> it in "garbled" form). Good idea, bad idea?

Feel free to publish my mail address there.  I don't care for
about spam "protection".  They are just about as effective as
stoping movie/music copying by adding silly protection schemes.
The protection only has to be defeated once for the content to
be as good as freely copiable afterwards.

My e-mail addresses are all part of my signatures/gpg-keys
etc anyway, so they're probably in every spam register in the
world already (at least judging from the amount of spam I get
even with greylisting and spam assassin).

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao at debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //