[Scummvm-devel] What are people's feelings on 0.9.1a-style releases?

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 22:21:39 CET 2006

Hi,

I've recently received yet another DS flash card reader (an M3 Lite,
there are tons of these things) and so have been able to fix a
misaligned data bug in the driver for the device that was preventing
users of this card from saving properly.  To my astonishment, the same
bug was present in the Supercard SD driver.  These are probably the most
popular card readers lately, and with these fixed, many more users will
be able to save their game and ini file successfully without resorting
to my rather limited backup SRAM method.

So how would I go about releasing 0.9.1a once this fix is fully tested?

- Neil