[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.9.1tagging is near

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Sun Oct 22 19:21:50 CEST 2006

Marcus Comstedt <marcus at mc.pp.se> writes:

> I would like to mention that I just discovered that the about scroller
> crashes in 0.9.1 too!  I'm investigating it right now and there is
> still two hours until the would be tagging time, so hopefully it will
> be ok, I just wanted to give a bit of warning ahead of time...

Alert flag down.  I have located the problem and committed a fix on
the branch.  The problem was that the theme called copyRectToOverlay
with a rectangle of 294*0 (yes, zero) pixels, which my backend didn't
particularly like, to put it mildly.  While it's rather silly to call
copyRectToOverlay with an empty rectangle, it's even sillier of the
backend to crash because of it, so I fixed the problem in the
backend.  :-)

  // Marcus