[Scummvm-devel] scummvm.desktop

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Fri Oct 20 11:18:01 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I want to improve a bit my package to add the ScummVM icon to the
Solaris GNOME menus. So I've improved (hopefully!) a bit the
scummvm.desktop file to add a few localized descriptions, with the help
of friends

It's not much, but hey, it's something I can do :-)
Does that look ok?

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=ScummVM
Exec=scummvm
Icon=scummvm.xpm
Terminal=false
Type=Application
StartupNotify=false
Categories=Application;Game;AdventureGame;
Comment=An engine for classic point-and-click adventure games
Comment[da]=En maskine for klassisk Point-and-click eventyrspil
comment[de]=Eine Maschine für klassische Abenteuerspiele
Comment[es]=Un motor para juegos de aventura clásicos
Comment[fr]=Un moteur pour des jeux d'aventure classiques
Comment[it]=Un motore per giochi di avventura classici
Comment[pl]=Silnik klasycznych gier przygodowych typu najedź i kliknij

Laurent