[Scummvm-devel] Offer lots of 99.96%-- 99.98% Tungsten Alloys (WHAs) bar in stock for low cost from China.

Charlie Lee coolapparelwholesale at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Sep 28 06:42:35 CEST 2006

Dear scummvm-devel:
Thank you for your patience for this letter!
We specialize in all kinds of Tungsten &Tungsten compound, such as 99.98% Tungsten Heavy-Metal
Alloys (WHAs), Tungsten carbide , pure Tungsten with your ideal price and our best promise.
You  can  ask  for our sample to your own test , and  offer  your  reasonable  price  to us. Of
course ,we have done the special test before that.
we are sure that you can get the best item with the lowest cost. And the Tungsten Alloys will
never come from Russia.
By the way, you can choose the site for trading face to face, such as in Hongkong, China
mainland, Macau.
Looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes and good day!
yours sinceresly,
Charlie
2006-09-28

Tanglong International Group INC
E-mail:tzrlgh at gmail.com
Address: No.8 East-nonglin Road, Jiangmen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Zip: 529030
Telephone: 86 750 3682758
Fax: 86 750 3682758

Test  Report

Sample: Tungsten bar
Analytical method :  Materials anatomy
Instrument:  EDS spectrum, Microscope, Image analysis system
Analyse  Result
Tungsten content¨R99.98%
Others element component as follow:
Element	      Symbol	Content