[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Tools GUI

lightcast at gmail.com lightcast at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:55:43 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,
My name is Sean and I'm the Google SoC student who will be working on the
Tools GUI.  Since I'll be starting to code the project in the next couple of
weeks I thought it would be a good time to see if anyone had any opinions on
the project.  I'm planning on doing some general code cleanup (like making
all of the compression tools take similar command line arguments), and
coding a separate GUI that calls the existing command line tools, capturing
the input and output so that they remain hidden.  If anyone has any
questions/comments/suggestions, just let me know.