[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Tools GUI

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:54:06 CEST 2007

Hello Sean,

Are you intending to use calls to e.g. libvorbis rather than the
current method with runs the command line program e.g. oggenc? Even if
you're not intending to carry out this yourself, it's something that
is possible / likely will be implemented in future, so you probably
want to bear that in mind while revamping the code.

Good luck, I can't wait to see your improvements!

Henry