[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.0 release plans

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Dec 5 07:17:13 CET 2007

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:44:30 -0000
"John Willis" <John.Willis at Distant-earth.com> wrote:

> GP2X dead? That's news to me :-). I assume you meant GP32?
Yep, I mixed them.

> As for the GP32, I spoke to WonStar about this, he has given up on
> the port as I understand it and I don't have the time (or to be
> honest the will) to continue work on it.
So, right. GP32 port is dead.

> Regarding Maemo, if there is anything I can do to help that in (I
> have an N770) then shout. It would be really nice to make it
> official; the unofficial port seems quite mature.
We are about to bring fanoush to our team, but he may need some help.
His port is a hack with keyboard and I want it to use at least our
current approach of reading gameids (eek) instead of hardcoding it in
the engine as fanoush did.

> As for the other comments regards the release I think it all seems
> reasonable. The only thing that strikes me is there are key dates
> right around Christmas and I do wonder if a lot of devs will be on
> there holidays/with family etc. around that time. Still, just an
> observation :-).
Well, I agree with you on this point. However, if dev really want to
release in January, that will be the time. Otherwise we could postpone
it to February.

Eugene