[Scummvm-devel] Add user submitted GUI themes to trunk?

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:02:42 CET 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 7:18 PM, Filippos K <philipk79 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> And we really need to remove those JavacatVM themes, the whole idea sounds
> funny at first, but the number of people who'll actually use those themes
> are a single digit number... We are supposed to be offering ScummVM themes,
> otherwise we might as well create a theme for every single person that
> visits the IRC channel (clone2727VM, md5VM, fingolfinVM, sevVM). I fail to
> see why those JavacatVM themes are funny or useful in any way (and yes,
> sorry javacat)...

Well, there was a whole story behind the JavacatVM story. Much of which I
don't remember anymore, but it was funny in the beginning (about a year
ago). I guess I got a little carried away with the themes, but I think they
should be removed (except perhaps the one based off the modern theme, just
to keep the joke alive for the few who remember).

-Matt