[Scummvm-devel] More demos on demos.php & Wiki ?

J. King jking at dark-phantasy.com
Tue Feb 13 19:15:43 CET 2007

> Mabe one of these days we should get somebody to write a custom
> styleset for MediaWiki, which makes it look a bit less like Wikipedia
> and a bit more like http://www.scummvm.org)

Out of curiosity to see how much could be replicated, I've started to
dabble in writing such a stylesheet.  I'm not very far along yet, but it's
progressing nicely thus far and for once Firefox is not giving me any
trouble.  It won't look as nice in IE, of course, but I'll try and produce
something that's at least close.  For reference, a screenshot of what I
have so far:

<http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/scummvm.png> ~78kB

No markup short of removing stylesheet links was changed, of course.  I'll
keep hacking at it for now.

PS. apologies for breaking threading; I just subscribed.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/