[Scummvm-devel] Poters: lease update the NEWS file

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Jun 9 20:14:52 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I just wanted to remind you that when you make "major" changes or
fixes, it would be a good idea to update the NEWS file accordingly.
Esp. now that we are making a release... In this particular case I am
writing because there is the following entry in the NEWS file (which
I added there some time ago):

Nintendo DS Port:
    - TOOO: Mention DLDI support

This should obviously be resolved before release. In addition, I
think the DS port, as well as the WinCE port (and maybe others?)
underwent some nice improvements. It would be terrific if could at
least give a rough overview of those in the NEWS file.

Of course, engine maintainers and everybody else is highly welcome to
augment the NEWS file, too!