[Scummvm-devel] Poters: lease update the NEWS file

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Sun Jun 10 12:08:12 CEST 2007

Max Horn wrote:
> This should obviously be resolved before release. In addition, I
> think the DS port, as well as the WinCE port (and maybe others?)
> underwent some nice improvements. It would be terrific if could at
> least give a rough overview of those in the NEWS file.

I have only added a brief description, since the changes are too many to
mention there IMHO. I can replace it with a nearly exhaustive changelog
if you'd prefer that.

I also plan to type in a section on using agi's pred. dialog. This can
go in README's agi notes section (note that there is no such section
atm), or add another subsection in section 5 (5.5). Or it can go in the
port's readme file if you don't want it there :-)

The README compilation instructions are outdated with respect to the
WinCE port. I strongly suggest we point to the wiki instead, at least
for this port.

Kostas