[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 tagged with tools

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Jun 18 10:10:23 CEST 2007

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:34:34 +0100
"John Willis" <John.Willis at Distant-earth.com> wrote:

> Happy to pop a summery of this on the Wiki (in fairness I guess we
> should have anyway) if any other porters think info is of use.
It will be definitely in use.

We need a page where we will clearly describe all code technique
restrictions for our supported platforms.

Besides this issue with #pragma, I am aware about slowness of default
malloc() implementation on PS2 and GP32, as well as slowness of file
seeking on GP32, DC and SymbianOS (triggered by INSANE sections in the
past and predictive dictionary reading with this release).

Eugene