[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 tagged with tools

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Mon Jun 18 10:29:59 CEST 2007

>> Happy to pop a summery of this on the Wiki (in fairness I guess we
>> should have anyway) if any other porters think info is of use.

>It will be definitely in use.
>
>We need a page where we will clearly describe all code technique
>restrictions for our supported platforms.

>Besides this issue with #pragma, I am aware about slowness of default
>malloc() implementation on PS2 and GP32, as well as slowness of file
>seeking on GP32, DC and SymbianOS (triggered by INSANE sections in the
>past and predictive dictionary reading with this release).

Ok,

If nobody objects I will create a Platform_Limitations page and split it up
by port, if any other porters can help fill in the details of there 'code'
limitations that would be very helpful.

John