[Scummvm-devel] stdafx.h + scummsys.h = scummsys.h

Paweł Kołodziejki aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Thu Sep 20 08:55:42 CEST 2007

On Sep 19, 2007, at 7:31 PM, LavosSpawn wrote:

> Don't all the MSVC++s need the stdafx.h for precompiled headers to
> work?
> AFAIK that's the reason we've got these files in the first place.

that is disabled in 7.0 and 8.0, i don't know how is set in 7.1. I
did this long time ago for two reasons, one of this reasons is remove
this file which I suggested at that time too. Anyway you can always
set to scummsys.h if you like. If I right remember path to include
can't be changed only in embedded versions of msvc but they are no
longer used for pocketpc ports.