[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM internal tools: build systems

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:06:28 CEST 2007

Hi there,

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that any of those flags would be needed for
the tool on other systems. I'm currently in the middle of reworking the tool
to create a .dat file that can contain the data for the various languages at
once, so I'll remove the old path hardcodings at the same time.

Paul.