[Scummvm-devel] RE : Re: RE : Re: Memory/speed loss in scumm engine

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 10:42:32 CEST 2008

Oh ok, didn't get that it was a sure thing the bloat
was in the common code.
Maybe somebody could try to see if the bloat impacts
another platform between these 2 revisions, it would
make the variation easier to track.
I can probably do it tonight (in 10/12 hours), if
nobody does it before.

PS : Well, I have memory problems at work also on
some-PowerPC-based-nextgen-gaming-platforms so I'm
getting used to it ;)
Hope you do well with your project!

Bertrand
--- Neil Millstone <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk> a