[Scummvm-devel] Lands of Lore

Oystein Eftevaag wintermute at geheb.com
Sat Aug 2 09:41:12 CEST 2008

A simple solution could be to simply add an "extra" empty directory
under the engines/ folder, and have the configure script go through this
folder and add any found engines (in subdirectories) to the makefiles. I
guess there'd be a few needed changes to avoid the hardcoded engine
entry points from ScummVM itself, but with that out of the way, an
approach like this would enable anyone to pretty easily make any kind of
engine they want in an external repository, without forking ScummVM
itself in the process.

--
Oystein