[Scummvm-devel] Original bugs that haven't been worked around

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Wed Aug 6 07:47:39 CEST 2008

I was wondering...

What should we do with bugs that have been reported, which happen in the
original but where we do not yet have any workaround? Should we keep
them open in the bug tracker, or should we close them and make notes in
the Wiki instead (we do that for the AGOS engine), to keep them from
cluttering up the bug tracker?

Actually, "clutter" may be too strong a word. Right now, we have 19 bugs
in the "Also occurs in the original" category. We can add bug #770050
("LOOM: Glitches in Hetchel's flight") since it still happens, so that's
not quite 10% of the open bug reports.

Torbjörn