[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0: Release status 2008-08-08

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:58:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

> 1998657 WII: Monkey Island 1 - Crash
i took the freedom and lowered the priority on this one - hope thats
okay. can not reproduce and suspect another issue in the base libs

> 1998663 WII: Save game overwriting and "Invalid Savegame" issues
fixed and confirmed working

on another note, some time ago i posted a gamecube binary based on my
port (which actually was very easy with just a few #define's). i didnt
get any feedback so far, do we want to release that one for 0.12.0 too?

regards,
andre