[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0: Release status 2008-08-08

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Sun Aug 10 14:04:54 CEST 2008

> on another note, some time ago i posted a gamecube binary based on my
> port (which actually was very easy with just a few #define's). i didnt
> get any feedback so far, do we want to release that one for 0.12.0 too?

I've just tried this build on my gamecube (using psoload to boot the DOL
and an SD card adapter to hold the game) and played a good 15 minutes of
MI1VGA without any noticeable issues.

Seeing as it's, as you say, mostly the same code with just some
#ifdef's, then it's probably equally robust and (IMHO) worthy of a release.

Regards,
Joost