[Scummvm-devel] Little Big Adventure

Martin Gerhardy martin.gerhardy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 22:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've new to the list and I've submitted a patch to the patch tracker
which adds LBA Support to scummvm. The integration is far from being
perfect, but it's a start. But during some chatting in the channel i got
some responses that there were hot discussions about including games
like LBA into scummvm (though i think it's an adventure :-)). Anyway -
what's your opinion about this? Should i continue the work or isn't it
worth it, because it will never be integrated?

Greetings
Martin

--
http://ufoai.sf.net