[Scummvm-devel] Little Big Adventure

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Aug 13 21:40:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

if anybody wants to chime in on this, there is a patch tracker item
for this: <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2046600&group_id=37116&atid=418822
 >.

My stance right now, based on what I am told, is to say nay to this,
as it seems to be 3D based (according to <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Big_Adventure
 >). There is a thin line here, but one I wouldn't want to cross.

But I don't know the game myself. Maybe the information on Wikipedia
is wrong, and it uses prerendered 3D graphics, not 3D polygons, as
they say there? That would change things a little bit.

Bye,
Max