[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0. Release status 2008-08-15

Kari Salminen kari.salminen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 00:53:57 CEST 2008

  Hi,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Torbjörn Andersson
<eriktorbjorn at telia.com> wrote:
> Torbjörn Andersson wrote:
>> Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>>
>>> Release critical
>>> =================
>>> None
>>
>> I just filed a new one which I would consider release critical:
>>
>> 2054882 FW: Impossible to survive entering monastery (regression)
>
> There used to be a workaround in the o1_compareGlobalVar() function so
> that comparing global variable 255 to anything was always true. For
> whatever reason, the CinE renderer rewrite removed this workaround.

  Committed the patch from the bug report
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=418820&aid=2054882&group_id=37116
with minor modifications, so the bug should now be gone from
branch-0-12-0 and trunk (Although in the trunk the loading of
some Future Wars savegames crashes at the moment, but
that's a separate bug).

Kari
---
Kari Salminen / Buddha^