[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0: Missing builds

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 31 23:49:51 CEST 2008

Hi sev,

As I mentioned in my last message to scummvm-devel, the DS port is not
ready for release yet.  There were several issues found during testing
that I am looking into.  I am nearly ready to release another beta to
the forums, after which I will be ready to release once the beta has
been tested for a week or so and no major issues found.

Thanks,

- Neil (agentq)