[Scummvm-devel] Getting rid of auto dirty rects (Gob, Kyra, Saga

Filippos K philipk79 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:51:48 CET 2008

I am working on dirty rectangles on the SAGA engine. Loads of things are still not
functioning correctly if dirty rectangle handling is used, so it's turned off for now.

We could get rid of kFeatureAutoComputeDirtyRects now if you want to, as it's only
used for ITE, but I'm not sure if small devices can handle ITE afterwards.