[Scummvm-devel] Reminder about SVN properties

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Jul 11 22:46:25 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

just a reminder: Please make sure that when you add files to our
repository, anywhere, their SVN properties are set correctly; in
particular "svn:mime-type", "svn:keywords" and "svn:eol-style", as
applicable. If you don't know what that means, please take a few
minutes to read up on this at <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.advanced.props.html
 > and <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.ref.properties.html>.

In general, the best way to ensure this happens is to let SVN do it
automatically for you: Edit your subversion config file (on Unix: ~/
subversion/config), and make sure that
   enable-auto-props = yes
is set (in my case, the line was already present, but commented out).
In the [auto-props] of the file you can then specify default
properties for all kinds of files.

For your convenience and reference, I attached my personal config file
which contains a set of autoprops settings covering the most common
cases (at least for me).