[Scummvm-devel] PATCH: several patches to imporves lure's sound
paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 02:25:18 CET 2008
Thanks for the patch submission; sound handling was one of the areas I was
weakest on when developing Lure. One of the problems was that the MidiDriver
class I inherited from seemed designed to use (if I remember correctly) 15
of the 16 available channels, and I wasn't able to figure out if there was a
way to reduce that number, since all Lure sounds are MIDI, and several may
be active at once. That's why I ended up with the outer versus inner channel
list, and the option of either cropping the higher channels or wrapping the
channels over each other as a hack.
I'll try and get some time to apply and review your patches within the next
couple of days.
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Thanks for getting a new lure.zip up with a license text included! As a
> of this I've been working on packaging lure for Fedora.
> During the packaging I've noticed several issues with Lure's sound and I'm
> happy that after a day worth of hacking I'm able to offer you patches
> most of these issues:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Scummvm-devel