[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM blog?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Mar 12 23:26:21 CET 2008

Hi folks,

I was wondering: Would it make sense for us to have a project blog?
Maybe even as a replacement for the (somewhat cumbersome) current XML
news system?

I.e. each dev (and GSoC students ;) could have his own account. Posts
could have tags (port/engine affected, or whatever). Make it very
very easy for people who are interested to chat a bit about things
they do/did, work in progres, requests for testers, inane chatter,
whatever... With modern blogs, it's quite easy to make a quick post
at any time...

Would anybody be interested in such a thing? It's pointless to do
this if nobody uses it ;-).