[Scummvm-devel] Build machine status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Mar 12 23:28:54 CET 2008

Ping. I didn't forget about this, but these days I just don't seem to
be able to cobble enough time together. I made some sketches on how
to tackle the thing during my vacation in Egypt. Now I just need to
find a day to implement this. BuildBot *is* easy to use.

And, I *still* would like to find somebody who agrees to actively
help out with the setup of the Debian system. I need help setting up
user accounts, securing the system etc. And maybe also somebody who
discusses with me how to make best use of UNIX groups (or ACLs?) in
such a way that security and ease-of-use are in balance...