[Scummvm-devel] The 7th Guest

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Nov 12 10:49:23 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> But in the end, I don't mind
> adding groovie to ScummVM.
I don't mind either.

> Just don't expect any quickly grafted 16bit
> hacks to be accepted should you want to extend support to 16bit games.
> Of course you are welcome to work on implementing 16bit support
> properly (which would imply making a design for the new system first,
> and discussing it with the team on this very list).
Basically, the main reason why adding 16-bit support took so long is
because it has to be done _properly_.

I verbalized some of the requirements on this Wiki page:

  http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Humongous_Entertainment/Progress/16bits_Support

You are welcome to ask me any questions in this regard, I'll give full
my support for this challenging task.

Eugene