[Scummvm-devel] RTL branch to be merged (relevant for *all* developers)

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:31:40 CEST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 19:17:35 Max Horn wrote:
> * The new global main menu (=GMM) dialog is modeled after the SCUMM F5-
> menu dialog, but works in all engines. The idea is that with this
> menu, a user can quit & RTL in all engines, and change settings; one
> day in the future loading (and maybe even saving) could be possible
> from there, too. Oh, and you can get to the About dialog from there *g*.

Since you alterted the way how F6, the key to open up the GMM, was handled
inside the DefaultEventManager class, the GMM would now never open up. At
least not until the engines would open it up by itselfes. I attached a patch
which opens up the GMM on F6 now and still returns a EVENT_MAINMENU instead
of the original keypress event. I also added a FIXME about that.

// Johannes