[Scummvm-devel] drascula music

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Wed Apr 15 20:30:30 CEST 2009

The forum may be a better place for this kind of questions, but...

Clive Crous wrote:

> WARNING: Couldn't open drive: Invalid CD-ROM drive index!

I think that warning isn't a problem, unless you were going to play the
audio tracks from the original CD, rather than from .ogg files. (You
should be able to silence it by editing the scummvm.ini file and
changing the "cdrom=<some number>" line to "cdrom=-1".

Did you download the "Music AddOn"? It should contain track1.ogg,
track2.ogg, etc. and without that I don't think there is any music.

Torbjörn Andersson